Changelog for Paintball Party 2
paintball-party-2 (0.854) maverick; urgency=low
* Fixed bug in replay code that caused replays to play back incorrectly after
a rewind operation was used.
* Fixed player targeting another player when seeker was the last used weapon
by that player when their ammo ran out.
* Players no longer get frags for killing themselves.
* Players can no longer be hit while spawning.
* Fixed order of rendering so that HUD items are displayed over everything
* Targeting sound no longer plays when player is untargeting.
* Removed Randomize Items option from the Custom game Settings menu.
* Added Stomping option to the Custom game Settings menu.
* Added revision checking to replay system. Replays from previous versions
will no longer play due to some gameplay changes that would make them play
* Added scoreboard. Now users can view the current standings by pressing the
tilde (~) key.
-- Todd Cope Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:44:00 +0200