Changelog for Trine
-Fixed a lighting bug on thief sleeves
-Fixed pad bug. It should now be possible to fire thief bow with pad.
-NEW: Fixed the fog issue.
- Antialiasing now works better
- Glow effect is less blocky
- Positional audio works correctly
- Installer now creates all the necessary folders (so /home/user/my/own/dir/Trine will work ok)
- No longer crashes on videos if sounds are disabled
- Graphics rendering is now sharper (no blurriness)
- Game should be able to create all the necessary files and folders under the profile. The save game issues should be gone.
- Fixes a sound-related crash bug
- Better log output; if shaders encounter errors, more info is provided in the log file
- Intel graphics solutions will get an error message instead of crash (the games won't run on Intel graphics, sorry!)
- Checks for S3TC support and if not found, gives an error message (still the same incorrectly named "Shader Model 3.0 required" error), and outputs proper info in the log file
- libxml and libasound libraries have been removed from the package and should now be found from the system libraries instead (the installer does not remove previous version's files though so double-check that if you continue to have issues with these)
- Tweaks the Cg shaders a bit