Changelog for Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack 6.0a
This is the first patch release for the Linux version of SMAC.
New enhancements include:
* Added Voice Over IP support (activated by the '\' key in-game)
* Fixed system hang on some newer x86 processors.
* Fixed colony pod instant win bug.
* Fixed several floating point exceptions.
* Fixed crash when using the Planetbuster.
* Patrol waypoints are limited to 2 instead of 3 (fix memory corruption).
* Movies now play when started with a key press.
* Demo tutorial text no longer refers to the Windows start menu.
In addition, the game now runs on PowerPC and Alpha architectures.
The Linux version of Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack is network and
save-game compatible across all three available architectures.