Changelog for Ryzom
- All players are now on the same server!
- Advanced WebIg ("Web in-game") features uses now an improved system, much faster and secure.
- WebIg uses now a Trusted Domains feature. Only Trusted Domains (atys.ryzom.com) can use LUA.
- You can now add offline players to your friends list.
- League system: Temporary PvP alliance of Teams
- Lot of work on PvP, PvP safe zones, PvP Points, PvP icons (Add screens).
- New Organizations system. An Organization is not a Civilization or a Cult, but a group of homins with the same goal. Some examples of Organizations are: Marauders, Trytonists, Rangers.
- Players can only be part of one Organization at a time.
- Players can join an Organization by passing a rite (at the moment, only the Marauders but others can be added later).
- Each Organization will have fame requirements to enable the rite. The sage (or equivalent) of the Organization will give more information.
- Players can win Organization points (like civilization points).
- Players who join the Marauder Organization will have access to their own merchants, trainers, guild halls and rooms.
- Marauders plan to make their teleport system available to players who join their Organization.
- Some Bug fixes & Exploit fixes
All the new features here: http://atys.ryzom.com/start/app_forum.php?page=topic/view/11651