Changelog for Biloba
EW IN 0.9.3
* Implement the possibility to talk to the other players in network games.
NEW IN 0.9.2
* Fixes in server and client to work with old clients
NEW IN 0.9.1
* Add ability to save games and replay them.
NEW IN 0.9
* Internal rework of the option screen.
* Make the network server cross-platform and startable via the GUI,
allowing the user to choose whether to connect to the official server,
start one locally or use a server found on the local network.
NEW IN 0.8
* Use SDL Unicode capabilities, and fix our font, so that we can
finally use extended characters like punctuation and accentued
* Add a specific "Your turn, player X" message on networked games,
so as to avoid that the player forgets its his turn.
* Huge reworking of the server part.
NEW IN 0.7
* Don't send/receive useless network messages, like wrong tile
* Fix the network playing lag (where the move from a player could
take up to one second to appear on the others' screens).
* Fix endless "Waiting for players" if one player joined, then left
before everyone was ready.
* Fix some memory leaks.
* Remove dead code
* Add Doxygen comment on a few files
* Fix out-of-bounds array access