Changelog for Digital Paint Paintball II
- Bugfix: Fixed jittering/bouncing against angled walls on slopes.
- Bugfix: Fixed jumping on ramps with low ceilings not going up high enough and giving you a weird boost.
- Bugfix: Fixed the game taking mouse focus when it didn't start up in the foreground (Win32). 12:06 AM 1/6/2012
- Tweak: Reduced accel on ramps with the new physics (should behave more like the old physics).
- Tweak: Limited the length of names on the client to 30 characters so they don't get cut off on the server and cause logins to fail. 9:20 PM 1/8/2012
- Tweak: Limited menu sounds to once per frame so there isn't a really loud sound when you first launch the game. 12:45 AM 1/9/2012
- Cvar: "s_disableonalttab" - Disabling this now works with the default DirectSound sound. Disabled by default so you can hear sound from the game while you're alt-tabbed out. 12:02 AM 1/6/2012