Questverse: Space Anime RPG
Game still under developement
Stelar date unkown, a convoy of refugee ships in bad shape, inhabitaded by two races, enter the space of an unkown stelar system(later named Janus IV) seeking a world where they and their children could settle and be able to grow free of the conflict they had witnessed. They found such a place into a tidally locked planet, which was named 'Penumbra.'
Penumbra has one of its side in eternal harsh sunlight, while the other was forever dark and cold. Thought between these sides the condition for life was good. Due to its nature, the race know as nightkins welcomed the area near darkness as their home, while the other, know as 'Solarians' embraced the region near eternal light. With the passing of the centuries what once were only two growing colonies became great cities, which gave birth to counteless other settlements, which soon populated that entire region of the world.
Eventually the inhabitants of Penumbra were welcomed by nearby races, and instestelar trade of technology, supplies and many other things flourished.
You grew indecise about what future you wanted for yourself, but then you eventually discovered what you wanted, you wanted to be an stelar adventurer! Discovering exciting new races, places, tresures, knowledges and much more; giving great pride to your family and race or just to satisfy yourself. But wait, you had no spaceship! And they are quite costly... It was then you was contacted by an adventurers organization know as Questverse(also known as IQA), it offered you help in obtaining a ship and necessary adventurer supplies, and all it asked is for a share of the profits you make in your quests if any.
You accepted, and as your first quest opportunity arises when nearby planet tourists go missing, you history truly begins! A history which will unfold in ways you cannot possibly imagine.
- Create your character(currently just nightkin and female), choosing your race from two, looks, powers, skills and personal details.
- Easy to learn, roleplay focused and without complex rules.
- Lenght limited only by the number of quest packages you have.
- No two games will be the same, randomness and non linearity.
- Learn true facts about the cosmos while playing
- Combats will not be hack'n'slash style; thinking will be required.
- Original history, characters and concept
- Beyond the freelancer plot; a hidden campaing about the consequences of a long forgotten past.
- Different Type of enviroment and character interaction, inspired by old games
- And more...
Memory: 2 Gb
Processor: Core 2 Duo Intel or AMD Athlon64X2 or superior
Free Disk Space: 400mb
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 4770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, or superior
Controls: Mouse and Keyboard
Obs: Developed and tested under the above hardware, but it still plays fine with lower hardware.