Game still under developement
The Game prototype download is being updated, it will take a couple of months. Please be patient
Long ago a mysterious convoy of strange refugee ships in badly state arrived in a new, untamed solar system; they colonized its only suitable world, a tidally locked planet they named "Penumbra", a world with a very hot side facing the sun, another very cold side, but with a very suitable middle area. With time their population grew, and a beneficial trade of goods, people and knowledge started with races from nearby solar systems since then. There you was born.
Every person has, at a point of his life, to decide which professional path to choose; you're no different at that, but while your neighbors choose calm jobs, you dreamed about galactic scale adventures, fame, and richness in its many forms... )
To became the most famous space hero ever you required an spaceship, but wait, you cannot afford such a complex vessel...had your dream died at the shore? Nope. Soon you learned about IQA(The galactic quest agency), which you could then become a junior adventurer. But wait, you have to prove you have what it takes to be a good adventurer to IQA, but how will you do that? After some thought you know exactly what you had to do...
Questverse will include(or already do):
- Create your character(currently just nightkin and female), choosing your race from two, looks, powers, skills and personal details.
- Easy to learn, roleplay focused and without complex rules.
- Lenght limited only by the number of quest packages you have.
- No two games will be the same, randomness and non linearity.
- Learn true facts about the cosmos while playing
- Combats will not be hack'n'slash style; thinking will be required.
- Original history, characters and concept
- Beyond the freelancer plot; a hidden campaing about the consequences of a long forgotten past.
- Different Type of enviroment and character interaction, inspired by old games
- And more...
Memory: 2 Gb
Processor: Core 2 Duo Intel or AMD Athlon64X2 or superior
Free Disk Space: 400mb
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 4770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295, or superior
Controls: Mouse and Keyboard
Note: Estimated average required hardware