Picmi was inspired by Tux Picross which was originally started in 2004
by Tobias Hellgren.
- a picross clone
- and a minesweeper clone
Picross is a number logic game in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left
blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
Minesweeper is a classic puzzle game. The object of the game is to clear an
abstract minefield without detonating a mine.
- basic picross gameplay
- no hints mode: do not automatically prevent incorrect tile hits - the player must solve the puzzle correctly without hints. there is no penalty time in this mode.
- randomly generated puzzles with arbitraty size and difficulty
- display which streaks are solved by greying out numbers
- drag locking: during a drag, movement is locked either to the row or column to prevent undesired movement
- drag operation locking: during a right mouse button drag, either allaffected tiles are cleared OR marked, not both
- basic minesweeper gameplay
- guaranteed solvable boards (logic only, no guessing)
- statistics / highscore tracking