MouseCraft is a tile-matching puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world's most famous blocks: Tetrominos. It's like a cross between Tetris and the Lemmings, and supports Linux natively through the Unity engine.
The game is in open testing, you can play the (already quite functional and stable) alpha version after you've registered for free in Crunching Koalas' beta program. Preorder is also available, currently as pay-what-you-want.
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills by playing the game in a fast-paced Arcade mode or a mind-challenging Puzzle mode.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.