Azriel Odin, ex-assassin, arrives on the rain-drenched planet of Barracus. When things go horribly wrong, he can only seek help from the very criminals he used to work for.
Meanwhile, across the galaxy, a man called Delta-Six wakes up in a hospital with no memory. Without knowing where to turn or who to trust, he vows to escape before he loses his identity completely.
As fate brings these two closer together, we discover a world where life is cheap, identities are bought and sold, and a quest for redemption can change the fate of a whole galaxy.
Note: Okay, this doesn't support Linux officially (yet, at least), so buy at your own risk. I've only tested basic functionality - running the game, basic inventory and character interaction, save/load, and it seemed to be fine.
Running the game:
- use Wine to extract the data
- go to https://github.com/adventuregamestudio/ags/blob/main/debian/README.md
- follow instructions to build the engine
- copy engine to extracted data folder
- run "./ags Gemini_Rue.exe"