BOH is a unique retro-flavoured puzzle-riddled maze game spiced up with thrilling action.
You move in claustrophobic, mysterious, dangerous battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions and themes can be added anytime and you can even create your own!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different gaming experience.
- immersive & thrilling gameplay;
- 44 missions + 11 secret missions to unlock;
- missions divided in 5 levels of difficulty
- multi-phase missions
- multi-floor battlefields of any size/shape
- mind-blowing puzzles and deadly traps
- many and varied power-ups
- several different kinds of enemies
- hand-pixelled 2D graphics
- real-time field of vision and lighting
- atmospheric audio and rich soundtrack
- 7 themes
- online world standings
- possibility of creating missions and themes
- Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish and Swedish translations
MINIMUM: 500 MHz CPU · 32-bit graphics card · 16-bit sound card · 16 MB RAM · 20 MB disk space · Linux (x86 CPU, SDL 1.2, SDL_mixer 1.2, SDL_net 1.2); RECOMMENDED: 800+ MHz CPU · joypad · internet connection