Because it is listed as Heroes of Might and Magic III which is not officially available for Linux.
Please fix: not VMCI but VCMI, & why unofficial?
Thanks for your comment (and for putting this page up). Just to clarify, Erebus is indeed a completely new engine, but a large amount of the graphics do come from FLARE.
That's true about the large menus, which is indeed due to working on everything from small phones to large monitors, but 0.6 will start to feature some improvements here (some of the info/dialog windows will open up as sub-windows rather than fullscreen, on non-mobile platforms).
This is basically a bugfix release, aimed to correct most annoying regressions that appeared in 0.91. Still, we managed to fit a few small features and improvements. Campaigns finally present video introductions and move heroes between missions. Configuration files support more string identifiers, making them more readable. Some configuration possibilities, especially for spells, were extended.
* hero crossover between missions in campaigns
* introduction before missions in campaigns
* Added CREATURE_SPELL_POWER for commanders
* Added spell modifiers to various spells: Hypnotize (Astral), Firewall (Luna), Landmine
* Fixed ENEMY_DEFENCE_REDUCTION, GENERAL_ATTACK_REDUCTION
* Extended usefulness of ONLY_DISTANCE_FIGHT, ONLY_MELEE_FIGHT ranges
* Double growth creatures are configurable now
* Drain Life now has % effect depending on bonus value
* Stack can use more than 2 attacks. Additional attacks can now be seperated as "ONLY_MELEE_FIGHT and "ONLY_DISTANCE_FIGHT".
* Moat damage configurable
* More config options for spells:
- mind immunity handled by config
- direct damage immunity handled by config
- immunity icon configurable
- removed mind_spell flag
* creature config use string ids now.
* support for string subtype id in short bonus format
* primary skill identifiers for bonuses
Good to see more racing games available. Everyone should try the demo.
Wow, cyberpunk adventure, I'll definitely try this one. Thanks for sharing.
Forum topic: Mandatory Rating for comments
Sorry, changed that back
Lessons Learned: Don't use Touchpads with wet fingers.... (~_~;)
Game: Beat Hazard
Only Xbox controllers are supported... ...Mega Drive controllers ftw!
And you can't stop it.
Seriously thou, I know Touhou games get a lot of crap because of it's creepy fanbase, but nobody really says Portal is crap because every second person on the internet keeps throwing "the cake is a lie" jokes. So just forget about all of that and check this game out one of this days, because this is where series hit its peak and it is an excellent bullet hell with great music.