After recieving some great and very well pointed out feedback from some of you guys we’re introducing some important user interface changes that will hopefully attract you more to Woohoo!
- http://woohoodrive.com/woohoo-0.8.0.rar (Windows)
- http://woohoodrive.com/woohoo-0.8.0.tar.gz (Linux)
There’s also a new promo video:
- Added a thorough and comprehensive tutorial level
- Renamed level difficulty names so that they are more suggestive to the first time visitor
- Levels are sorted more properly now with regards to their difficulty
- You can now earn medal awards for completing each map.
- Map ranking displays after you’ve completed each map
- Main menu/save demo/play again/next map options display after you’ve completed a map.
- Some changes to the overall game visuals
- Improved visibility
- Minor level fixes and adjustments
- Added turbo material in a few places
- Cleaned up hud
- Spiced up level editor
- Choose from 5 different rig skins to match your style!
- Added default and player personal best time ghosts!
Some of the chnages we’ve made require redownloading Woohoo! If you’ve downloaded Woohoo! already, please do again. From now on, there will be autoupdate included so you will not have to worry about anything anymore hopefully. Sorry for all the inconvenience!
Looking forward to hearing your ffedback and good luck on your way for the top ranks! Speaking of ranks, we’ll be rolling a little contest shortly to give out a few premium keys for the most avid and dedicated players, stay tuned in!
We’re extremelly excited to announce the first official release of Woohoo Drive!
Woohoo Drive! is a great top-down racing game where you drive your space rig using your mouse or tablet only. The point is to get from point A to point B as fast as you can. Your highscores are then sent to the online scoreboard and you get ranked against other players! Whether you’re bored sitting in an office or looking for a fun game to chill you out, Woohoo Drive is a perfect match! For more info you can visit the about section.
We’ve put quite some effort to get with Woohoo that far and as indie developers we don’t ask for much in return! You can download Woohoo! for free, both for Linux and Windows. If you like the game and want to see it developing further, we really encourage you to register your copy of Woohoo! for a symbolic $5. You can have a look at a draft sketch of what we’re planning to implement in the about section.
Also, we heavily rely on the word of mouth as one of the means for spreading Woohoo Drive! across the universe so if you can please share this game with your friends that would be much appreciated! Thank you!
Everyone enjoy a free slice of Woohoo! The tab is all on us!
Looking forward to hearing some feedback from you and hopefully some registrations, too!